Interested in working with Woodley Aerial Spray?
Contact Jennifer Morales to get started today at 815.379.9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to log-in
Woodley Aerial Spray, Inc. makes every effort to collect coverage data on each field that is sprayed. Because it takes extensive time to manage that information and prepare it for publication, Woodley Aerial Spray executes the following policy concerning release of coverage data:
• All verified map data collected by Woodley Aerial Spray is considered proprietary data.
• Under no circumstances will raw data be released.
• All data will be inspected and signal errors corrected prior to being released.
• Release data remains the copyright property of Woodley Aerial Spray. The data cannot be used for any purpose not previously specified or released to any entity or person without express written permission from Woodley Aerial Spray.
• Supplying verified map data is not included in the application fee. Due to the time-consuming nature of this processing and the critical timelines of our staff, there will be an additional charge for this information.
• Every effort will be made to obtain data. Software and hardware technology is always susceptible to errors in saving data, corrupting files, misnamed files and/or unintentional deletion.
• The request for verified maps should be placed with the initial spray order. Work order numbers and intended usage of the requested maps should be included, upon receipt of which an estimated price will be quoted.
Verified Map Policy
Woodley Aerial Spray utilizes industry-leading resources from Flight Plan Online and DriftWatch to execute responsible application. These tools allow Woodley Aerial Spray to locate organic farms and beehives prior to application to ensure caution and extra attention to weather conditions to serve as a responsible and respectful member of the agriculture industry.
“For more than 10 years, we have worked with Woodley Aerial Spray as a team to build each of our businesses. They do whatever it takes to get the job done in a timely and smooth manner from ordering to application.”
- Bill Norden, Manager at Crop Production Services
“The entire team at Woodley Aerial Spray is incredibly professional, from the office staff and online ordering system to timely application.”
– Mike Glassburn, Ag Division Manager at Rock River Lumber & Grain
“Woodley Aerial Spray goes out of its way to ensure applications are timely and accurate. As our primary aerial application partner, they guarantee excellence we can count on.”
- Scott Pate, Northern Illinois, Wisconsin Division Manager at Crop Production Services
O: 815.379.9300 Address: 10629 2550 North Ave., Walnut, IL 61376 Email: email@example.com
WOODLEY AERIAL SPRAY IS PROUDLY ASSOCIATED WITH: